The Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) have partnered with the Los Angeles County Arts Commission (LACAC) and the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (DMH) to provide high quality professional development focused on arts integration, social emotional learning, and trauma-informed practices.
Districts will receive the following at NO-COST:
- $1,500 stipend to support school and districtwide implementation.
- 2-Day in-person professional development training.
- 24/7 on-demand access to online modules, resources, and PLC social networks.
- Customized presentations geared toward delivering content to district and Expanded Learning Staff.
- 24-hour Help Desk available for technical support.
Technology Enhanced Arts Learning (TEAL) is a project of the Los Angeles County Arts Education Collective, developed and implemented by the LA County Office of Education in partnership with the LA County Arts Commission. Prevention strategies supported by LA County Department of Mental Health. Initial funding from the LA County Quality and Productivity Commission.