Districts and charter networks that complete the TEAL requirements will receive:
- $500 in funding for supplies, teacher release time or substitute pay per district/charter
- No-cost Arts Integration professional development for K-6 TEAL coaches
- At no-cost, participants will have access to:
- online learning modules in arts integration
- arts integration webinars (can be used as site PD) that include strategies and modeling
- online professional community
- specialists in arts and technology education and integration
* Funds will be released upon completion of TEAL requirements.
Each participating district/charter network will select two NEW TEAL coaches for their district/charter.
They can be:
- teachers, administrators, PBIS leads, school psychologists, counselors and/or expanded learning staff members
TEAL Coach Responsibilities
Attend the no-cost, a two-day professional development for K-6 TEAL coaches being held on September 10th & October 18th or November 2nd & December 10th.
Coach Responsibilities (Deliverables) for their districts/charters
- participate in the TEAL online professional learning community (PLC) by posting twice a month sharing pictures and videos of your TEAL work with your students and commenting to other participants
- lead in-person PDs and/or workshops to teachers and administrators at your school or district, focused on the TEAL content from TEAL
- provide sign-in sheet(s) for PDs & workshop training(s)
- participate in 3 TEAL webinars
- complete TEAL online survey.
TEAL Administrator Responsibilities
- Provide Project support and facilitate outcomes in collaboration with the TEAL support team
- The administrator is invited to attend the no-cost professional development to engage in arts activities and learning.